As the leading disability sports governing body in Nepal, the association is endeavoring to meet the following expectations from society and the nation:
- Establish an autonomous disabled sports governing body at the national level;
- Draft a disabled sports policy at the national level;
- Develop disabled-friendly sports venues throughout the country;
- Provide equal opportunities and rewards for achievers in disabled sports;
- Obtain significant investments from the government and the private sector in order to promote disabled sports;
- Ensure the participation of disabled athletes in national and international competitions.